Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A quick note about sending things here...

Not that anyone was thinking about sending me stuff or anything, but just in case you were, I was told some tips that will be of use:

-pack things in small boxes, such as a shoe box or something around that size. I believe the mail has to be delivered to me and all packages are opened, searched and re-packed, so the smaller the better...padded envelopes are really good too.

-on that note, all the packages will be opened. Don't send anything that may be confiscated or stolen...and make a list of what was sent so I know if it got to me or not.

-please don't send books until I'm at my site...I still have one more move left before I get to settle down somewhere for a while...well, unless something changes, anyway. And, again, on that note, I'm dying for some books to read! I didn't bring much in the way of reading and I'm regretting it.

Okay, enough of that. I'll try to make a link to this on the side, but my computer use is sketchy, at best...so just try to remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home